Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Flashback, time to Rewind.



Flashback to ELEMENTARY! Mid-split hair, generic (non-brand-statement) clothing, and comfy leggings. I'm really digging my mid-split, not so much my lazy outfits. I dream of the day we have perfect weather, in dreary Vancouver.  Am I the only person who thinks a winter jacket ruins an outfit? Well, I guess I wouldn't say all outfits, but I'm always dying to see what's underneath. I do like to rock my leather jacket on most days.  Bye bye for now. 

On Me: BFF's AA hoodie, TNA leggings.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the winter! but i like the sun too.. Vancouver is awesome, but I'd like to leave. I have BFF's too! and whatever happened to boobies?

L said...

Winter jackets SUCKS.

Anonymous said...

it seem to be a good fit, you look good!!

Susana Rodrigues said...

I like your style!
xoxo
Su

L said...

CAN U UPDATE PLS. IM BORED!

NiƱa Mendoza said...

I found a good winter jacket, it's down and they nipped it at the waist as not to look lumpy, by Spiewak http://www.spiewak.com/fashion/product/S9815W/ looks better than in the photo.