Saturday, February 14, 2009

Influenced: I wish I had reading glasses.




Hullo! HAPPY VALENTINES! So, I picked up Influence by MKO and AO.  It took me a while to get up off my lazy ass and run to Chapters for this particular item.  Every night I've been reading it religiously!  The book is divided into little Bio/Interviews with people who have influenced -for the lack of a better word- the twin's lives up till now, at the age of 22 (I believe).  I still have quite a bit to learn in this crazy, vast world of pop culture and fashion.  I must admit, I wish I started sooner, I feel like there's not enough time for immersing.  

I was showing my friend Jak&Jil the other, hoping she would share the same love of all things 5 inches tall, but sadly, it was a failed attempt.  It's okay, I realized you can't push things on people, they have to learn to love it themselves (HA, there goes my life lessons).  

 Anyway,  I hope I can post more interesting adventures and what-not soon!  I know some great spots in Vancouver and I finally have a camera! Next month I'm heading over seas to my home away from home! No, not China, that's my dad's home away from home.  Bye. 

(On Me: Wilfred Cardigan, UO Joker Tshirt, AA denim skirt, H&M tights, Aldo shoes)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

troi oi!
nice t-shirt

L said...

EW VIVIAN EW.

Jane said...

Pretty skirt

Please check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x